02 March 2009

Belly-Button Lent And Vail

Lent began on Wednesday...what, you didn't know? Anyway, after some soul searching, chapel on Friday, and article/blog reading, I've decided to give up blogging for Lent. I'd better not type much more or else I'll be blogging!

I'll still post any cute pictures of Julia or family activities during this time. However, I am going to take a hiatus the next 40 days from typing about such "important" life issues (e.g. football, etc) described by the writer of Ecclesiastes (King Solomon) as "meaningless". Hopefully, I will replace the time otherwise spent blogging on things that aren't "chasing after the wind" and "vanity". And, I plan to actually talk to my wife and parents about things that I do rather then make them read my blog to find out about them or what I'm thinking.

So, without further ado, here are some pictures I took in Vail this weekend. Stacey and I left Julia with my parents and bummed around Vail on Saturday and Sunday. The picture you see here is where we met in Silverthorne on our way home and on my parent's way to Steamboat.