Last night, after we put him to bed, he called Stacey back into his bedroom because he wanted to tell her something. Stacey knelt down beside him and asked what he wanted...and he said in a whisper, "Mom, I'm so excited about school tomorrow. I want eggs and a banana for breakfast so that I have energy for school".
After breakfast Jonathan put on his Cars backpack and we took these pictures. We arrived at school after a fun ride in my truck. Jonathan didn't seem nervous at all and didn't seem to mind that we were leaving him at school. He was very excited when Stacey and Julia came to pick him up though. There were lots of hugs.
I think he'll really enjoy school, learning, and meeting some new friends...even though when I asked him tonight if he met any new friends he responded with a flat "no".

