We had a door ding fixed the other day. The kids were very interested in the process and took a lot of notes so that they would know how to fix it by themselves the next time that it happens. I hope they don't try.
The other day I decided to mow the lawn at night while the kids were taking baths. After their bath Jonathan came outside to see me. He wanted to spend time with me, but knew he couldn't while I mowed the lawn. I told him that we would hang out after I finished, which seemed to work for about 30 seconds. He went back on sat patiently on the back steps with his hands in his lap until he couldn't take it any longer. This is what we came up with...pictures courtesy of Stacey.
Jonathan had a "sugar bug" filled this week. He was scared and it hurt, but things were made better by Julia being a great big sister. She held his hand and supported him during the traumatic appointment.


