Stacey walked to school with Patty and her kids, neighborhood friends Travis and Taryn. After I dropped Jonathan off at school I drove back to Julia's school so we could both be there to see her off to her first day.
The joke is that this year is all about twos. Two teeth lost, second grade, classroom on the second floor, etc. There are lots of twos right now so I won't mention them all. Julia seems to like her class better this year. It sounds like she doesn't have as many "crazy" boys in her class as she had last year. We all know that as an introvert she will do better and learn more in a less chaotic environment. When Stacey asked her if she liked her teacher she responded "yes" and that "She is very nice. She didn't even yell at us once!" Her previous teacher didn't yell either, so it's funny what kids come up with when asked.




