21 October 2015

The Godfather...

...made me an offer I couldn't refuse - after buying a new car of his own.

Welcome 4Runner to the mob family. Now don't you all worry, this doesn't mean I'm getting rid of my truck.  It was more like I had a three car garage and needed to fill each stall.  It's been great to drive the past week or so. We even took our first mini road trip as a family last weekend and all sat in the back with the tailgate open for a picnic lunch.


It's a 2005 Limited with about 88k miles on it. Based on the number of miles I put on a car each year, this vehicle may be the perfect fit for two future high school students I know.  We will see.  This will also allow me to really work on (possibly "restore") my truck with no interruption to daily transportation needs.