26 February 2016

Random Life Shots

We now have that shot of the kids wearing each others clothes. I have a picture like this with Michelle. The kids thought this would be funny (they did this all on their own, and it is, but in a weird way. 

Here is a great shot of my new ride all washed and geared up after getting my own plates. We are now calling it the "DQWagon". With a few more touches this thing is going to make selling my truck a lot easier. I am not planning on getting rid of my truck, but having a nice replacement makes it harder to justify a third car.

I upgraded the main bathroom for "free" with all the gift cards we've been banking from our rewards program. In this shot I haven't yet filled in the cracks and painted the mirror frame, but it still looks good nonetheless. I'm about done with work on the inside of the house for the year. That's mainly because the warm weather is just around the corner and I'll need to turn my focus to the outside.