25 December 2018

Christmas Pictures

This Christmas was pretty low key. We stayed around town and Michelle joined us for several days. Although I was sick on Christmas Eve, we were still able to have a normal Christmas morning since I was able to rest. Julia was very concerned and let everyone in the family know that she wasn't going to open presents without her Dad. She was willing to wait until I was better to celebrate!

We opened presents in the usual way...our house first thing in the morning and then over to Grandpa and Grandma's house late morning for round two. The kids did very well again this year. They got a few presents they wanted, some gifts cards, etc. The bigger gift they opened during round two and is pictured below. My parents also gave them the gift of Spring Break at Disneyland, which they will thoroughly enjoy!