29 June 2020

Spokane

After a week in Sandpoint we headed down to Spokane for a few weeks to hang out and see friends an family. It was a typical trip in that I worked one of those weeks, we had a nice 4th of July gathering and celebration of John's 70th birthday, I rode up Mt. Spokane on July 4th, and the kids with Pat and Melinda went and saw fireworks.

Other than that, we just kind of hung out. We did some crawdad fishing in the Spokane River, I rode my bike a lot, and we did whatever else we felt like doing on the day. The weather wasn't particularly warm, and we had already gotten our fill of sand and water, so we didn't do too many things outdoors. We played games, walked around Riverfront Park, went up to Manito Park, and ate froyo and drank coffee. Pretty fun.