We were released from work 2 hours early yesterday due to the weather. This morning, I got up and heard that we were on a 2 hour delay. Sometime between when we turned off the TV at 8 and when I left at 9:30 for work, the 2 hour delay turned into a closure. I knew it the second I turned into the parking lot.
SO, I headed for Home Depot and bought some more trim. I figured there's nothing better to do inside on a snow day (we didn't get 17 inches of snow in town) then to tackle phase 3 of the window project. I finished about half of the windows today. I've cut and nailed up some more trim inside the windows to give it an old, wood window appearance (and to cover up our painting mistakes). I think it turned out well. I still need to caulk the ends that don't perfectly fit and fill the nail holes.
Here are some pictures. They are a little dark, but I wanted to make sure I got enough contrast between the walls and the windows.