This weekend, after 3.5 months, I finally finished my window project. I know my own personal home improvement projects aren't the most interesting topics to read about. However, this blog is essentially turning into a family journal and so it's good that I capture the things I've spent my time doing.
This was 1 of 3 major projects I had left on my to-do list. Since I was able to landscape the front yard this past spring and have finished this project, all I have left to do in the major project department is to landscape the backyard and install some crown molding around the house. There will always be work to be done but nothing as big as these projects for years to come.
I took some final photographs of my work. Below are what I'd consider the "all-star" pictures...my favorite areas and the pictures that actually somewhat capture what they look/feel like in person.