My New Year's resolution: allow comments. That's where you come in.
This morning I skated (and played a game some say resembles hockey) for almost 3 hours. The ice was surprisingly good. A little after I got started the rest of the family came down to the pond to ice skate/play in the snow too. Julia really enjoyed kicking the hockey puck around and playing in the snow. Her new snow outfit looked like a scene from A Christmas Story with a little bit of Stay-Puft Marshmellow Man. Does anyone need to buy some tires? She looked really cute in her new outfit.
Quincey loved the snow and the ice. Grandpa and Grandma tried out their new ice skates again and did very well. I was able to get some great pictures of this morning. This wasn't a bad way to start off a new year. Hope you like the pictures eh.