22 October 2011

The More The Merrier

Julia has such a creative little mind. It's pretty entertaining to experience her little world here and there. This weekend she started sleeping with and carrying around a third blanket. In addition to B, you can imagine what an "entourage" she travels with now that she has three blankets.

Her first and second blankets have been standard issue. One is for her and the other one is for B. The third blanket's purpose was a mystery at first. When I asked her about the third blanket she told me that it was her ni-nights. I was a bit confused considering the way she said it, since her blanket (ni-nights number one) has always been her favorite.

After a few more clarifying questions, I realized that the third blanket was actually ni-nights'. The initial confusion was because I didn't realize that she was using the 's' at the end in the possessive tense (apostrophe s). That's right, the third blanket was really ni-nights' ni-nights. Apparently her ni-nights needed some companionship.

When I put her to bed last night I covered her with her ni-nights, as usual. She quickly told me to cover her ni-nights with her ni-nights' ni-nights. I wonder how hot she got last night...