In case you're wondering, I'm keeping a record of my progress on house projects on this blog so that I can look back with fond memories and say things like, "I remember when...", and, "can you believe that's what our house looked like back in the day?", and so forth.
15 January 2012
Master Bedroom
Since I had Monday of this week off from work (MLK), I was able to finish painting the crown molding in the master bedroom and master closet. I worked on it for nine hours straight. I probably could have finished sooner, but I'm consciously taking my time so that it turns out right. When I woke up Sunday morning I really didn't feel like painting. However, I psyched myself up and once again put in a full day's work.
In case you're wondering, I'm keeping a record of my progress on house projects on this blog so that I can look back with fond memories and say things like, "I remember when...", and, "can you believe that's what our house looked like back in the day?", and so forth.



In case you're wondering, I'm keeping a record of my progress on house projects on this blog so that I can look back with fond memories and say things like, "I remember when...", and, "can you believe that's what our house looked like back in the day?", and so forth.