Obviously, the work is never done. At some point I'm going to trim out the mirrors and swap out the light fixtures. The lights are so hot it's like we have eight Easy Bake Ovens in each bathroom. I also finished the loft a week or so ago, but between that and the laundry room we have some unfinished business. I'm getting pretty close to resting my painting tools for a few years, or at least until next winter.
04 February 2012
Kids Bath
Tonight I finished up the trim in the kids bathroom. The unexpected snow day on Friday presented me with extra time I wasn't expecting. Not counting the laundry room, since the trim is only a piece of a much larger project, all I have left to finish are Julia and Jonathan's bedrooms. This has been a long project. The only casualty was a broken light bulb.
Obviously, the work is never done. At some point I'm going to trim out the mirrors and swap out the light fixtures. The lights are so hot it's like we have eight Easy Bake Ovens in each bathroom. I also finished the loft a week or so ago, but between that and the laundry room we have some unfinished business. I'm getting pretty close to resting my painting tools for a few years, or at least until next winter.



Obviously, the work is never done. At some point I'm going to trim out the mirrors and swap out the light fixtures. The lights are so hot it's like we have eight Easy Bake Ovens in each bathroom. I also finished the loft a week or so ago, but between that and the laundry room we have some unfinished business. I'm getting pretty close to resting my painting tools for a few years, or at least until next winter.