Jonathan is hilarious. The last two mornings he's been doing something pretty funny when I've come into his room to get him up from bed.
Yesterday I opened his door just in time to see him body slam his stuffed panda. After wrestling the panda for a few seconds, he put him back down on his crib, stood back up, took a few steps back, and then body slammed and wrestled his stuffed panda again. He did this a third time and then stopped - probably because panda tapped out.
This morning I opened the door to his room and he was standing up in his crib with his feeding tube between his teeth (a la a rose) and rocking the crib back and forth so it would make fun noises against the wall. When he saw me come into his room he gave me a huge smile and then tried to dive under his blanket and hide.
In related kid news, Julia has a new saying. Apparently, I'm "way too silly to be a Dad".