We loaded our loot into two shopping carts, then the entire back of the car, and then our basement. We made a few impulse buys (who doesn't at IKEA?), but for the most part we stuck to our original idea and just picked out the things that best fit.
I had already painted the wall and trimmed out the opening to the playroom.We cleared out a lot of the old stuff. Although it was easy to put all of the furniture together and decorate the room, it still took us about eight man hours to set it all up. We finished the room up while the kids were asleep, at about 10 o'clock.
I included a picture of the room before we set things up and Stacey's car loaded with stuff. We unveiled the playroom to the kids this morning and took a lot of video. They were very excited and have been playing in the room the entire morning. I'll post the video of their reaction soon.