10 December 2017

Happy 10th Birthday Julia

Happy 10th Julia!  You're now in double digits like the rest of us. This year Julia decided she wanted to have a spa day at Great Wolf Lodge and sleepover at our house with her friend Cadence. The girls got their nails done and were given girly things like hair scent and tiaras. Jonathan and I spent the afternoon and night at my parent's house since they were out of town. When we got back the girls showed us the dozens of different "potions" they had made that morning.

The following weekend the Johnson's were in town to celebrate. We had a typical small family gathering at our house for presents and cupcakes. Both kids were allowed to open their Christmas present from papa and nana too since they were in town. The kids are all about Lego sets year.  They are working on building Lego City in their playroom in the basement.


I think Julia had another great year and birthday in 2017.  I am very proud of the young lady she is today and am looking forward to many more happy memories together.