I haven't been posting videos on the blog anymore since they don't transfer over to the book that we print. However, thought I would share some of the videos I took this weekend at Jonathan's indoor soccer game.
He's really fun to watch. This winter he's playing with other kids in first and second grade. So, although some of the kids are a grade ahead, you can't really tell. He isn't afraid to mix it up, and is pretty quick which is beneficial on the small indoor field. All in all he's having a lot of fun and we're glad it's a positive experience for him.
I have been helping coach when the main coach is out of town. His team is typically winning each game pretty big, say 15 - 5, and he usually bags a handful of goals. I think in this game he scored 5 goals. He's definitely into the action. I am happy that he's having fun and the effort/hustle that he's showing. Go Buddy!