30 June 2018

The Centennial Trail

This morning we left the kids with Pat and Melinda so that Stacey and I could spend some time together and go for a bike ride. We drove out to the far western part of the Centennial Trail, which runs about 40 miles from Nine Mile Falls all the way to the Idaho border. The trail continues in Idaho, but I didn't have the time to continue riding past the border. Stacey and I rode together for the first several miles before she turned around and rode back to the car. I rode on, as this ride was also for me to see the entire trail.

The trail followed the Spokane River for most of the distance. There were a lot of really nice views along the way. Eventually I made my way around downtown and over to Idaho where Stacey and I met back up, her with the car to pick me up. I'm glad that I rode the entire length of the trail. It was fun to ride with Stacey too!