02 March 2019

City Rock w/G&G (& 1,500th Post)

Grandpa and Grandma took the kids down to City Rock today. They had so much fun climbing around on the walls...the kids, that is. They both had sore arms the next day. Jonathan's abs were especially sore, which I took full advantage of with my jokes. Stacey and I really enjoyed the time to ourselves as well.  They also captured some really good video, especially of the kids on the gray wall with the overhang.  They are like little monkeys!

Completely shifting gears, this is my 1,500th post on this blog. I started it shortly after Julia was born and am surprised that I've kept it up this long. OK, I'm not that surprised considering how disciplined I am at continuing things that I start. Over the years as time has gotten shorter it's turned into more of a family history / 21st century photo album than a personal blog.  But hey, that sort of mirrors this life stage. It'll be great when the kids are older for them to be able to look back at their childhood in these posts and pictures.