The first big ride I did was up Mt. Spokane on the morning of the 4th of July. I rode this last year by myself on July 3, not knowing that the very next day there is annual ride. This year well over 70 people joined the annual ride. I went with the earlier crowd, which was smaller, and ended up riding with Team ODZ the entire morning. Special thanks to them for letting me join them, even though I more then held my own on the climb. I went up Mt. Spokane 13% faster than last year, but they left me at the end on the flat roads as we were heading back to the parking lot.
I was able to meet up and ride with Scott, pastor and Gonzaga professor. We had discussed doing the STP ride together, but he was doing it in one day and I wanted to cram it into two days. We still got together and rode around for a bit. Everyone I rode with was welcoming and open compared to back home (in my opinion). The other photos are random shots of riding the Centennial Trail or the Valley climbing up to Arbor Crest Vineyards.
