This was too funny and cute to pass up. Yesterday I was doing some research on a donation and its purpose. As part of my research I was able to read the original hand-written letter that was submitted with the donation. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Dr. James and Shirley Dobson,
(also for Health Articles)
Enclosed, Cashier Check for 8,000. Six thousand is donation for FOTFamily two thousand for DR. James, Shirley Dobson. Please use as I ask. I know what I am doing and want it this way. I have 3 other charities same amount so DR. Dobson, Shirley Dobson should not feel bad about what I am doing. Other charities is St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (underlined), EWTN (Sister Angelisa) (underlined), Damien Dutton Society for Leprosy (underlined).
Six thousand is Donation for FOTF two thousand is for a Vacation (double underlined) for Shirley and DR. James Dobson. I am well up on years and I want to do this from my Heart (double underlined). Please do as I ask of You (double underlined) Both (double underlined).
I have been listening FOTF for many Long years. I was raised Born in PA but after High School my Aunt Brought me to NYC To work no jobs for a High School at that Time (graduate). Lived and worked for Mc Graw Hill. Went each month to Visit my Parents, family. All now in Heaven and miss Very much. If it were not my belief in God, Jesus, as I was brought up with Religion, church, Parochial Schools. God is with me at my side always. Dr. Dobson I have many Tapes of FOTFamily and I am playing them I was Playing How To Save Your Marriage with Mike Trout. I enjoy all another Lets make a memory with Shirley Dobson and Bill, Gloria Gaither, Florence Littacier Words of Kindness Source of Healing Making the Tough Times Count by Florence Littauer and many more others also I have of Rilent Cook. Love them all. Many Humorous and with prayer also.
Please Shirley, Dr. James Dobson use $2,000 of 8,000 for a vacation. Do as I ask Please. I’m doing this from my Heart.