14 April 2009

Suddath - Represent!

Well, our neighbors to the north of us are finally moving. Being a Marine family, I guess it was inevitable.

On Saturday the new owners stopped by to do a final walk through. We knew that they were coming at 10:00, so we hung out in the kitchen to spy on them! Much to my delight, a young guy and girl (mid twenties?) showed up with their little girl and their parents. Later we found out that their names are Adam and Shauna (or something like that) and their little 10-month old girl is named...I'm not making this up...Julia! So, we've already got the A and the S and the Julia covered. I told Stacey that I already liked him since he showed up wearing running shoes, a baseball cap, and a t-shirt that had a North Face logo on the back. Oh, and they are also first time home buyers moving in on or around Easter weekend. Weird. I wonder what else we'll have in common?

So, back to the outgoing owners. Their moving truck rolled up this morning. Represent! For all your moving and relocation needs, please visit www.suddath.com!

p.s. our last name is so uncommon, the chances of relationship to this alternate spelling of our last name is probably pretty high.

p.p.s. notice the snow is already gone?