26 May 2009

One More Time

Cue Daft Punk...

Well, here she is...all finished. I pruned the hedges of many small villages and rode off on the women. Carmen opened up her flower...shop...becau
se I threatened to KILL HER. El Guapo would be proud.

Coincidentally enough, when importing in the new photos I ran across the below photo taken exactly a year ago
to the day. Although it's from a slightly different angle I still think it helps illustrate the improved curb appeal. Of course, the fact that the picture is a little blurry and it's cloudy outside helps my point.

I'll be open with the cost of the entire project, to include the row of dwarf alberta spruce trees that line the driveway (that can be seen in other posts below). I did it all for about $950. Yup, $950 for all the materials and trees/bushes/shrubs. I'm convinced that I've added to the price of our home and I'd be able to get the $950 back (if not more) when selling the house because of this little project. Of course, we don't plan on selling the house for a long, long time...so not only did we do something we will enjoy while living here it ain't exactly like I "spent" the money.