I saw this window decal on my way to work this morning. "Un-stereotypically", it was on the rear window of a Subaru Outback. Anyway, I'm sharing this with you because it made me laugh out loud this morning.
I'd like to apologize for the sarcastic nature this post is now going to take. OK, now that I've apologized...what exactly makes an "xtreme" waterfowler? Do you have to wear totally righteous and gnarly camouflage? Do these guys do back flips or something on water skis while shooting at their targets? Maybe someone scares the fowl up and then they launch their dirt bikes off of ramps and try to do a back flip while actually catching the bird with their bare hands? No, I got it. They use "xtreme" weapons like bazookas and Gatling guns to explode their prey into pre-cooked McNuggets. Do their retrievers have spiked hair and tattoos and have names like Green Day, Korn, Silverchair, and Foo Fighter (obviously my knowledge of music is limited)?
Anyway, I think you get my point. Somehow I just can't reconcile what the word "xtreme" implies or how it's used elsewhere and hunting - let alone hunting waterfowl. All I could figure was that this was the result of combining someone related to Jeff Foxworthy, a few cans of beer, and a NASCAR race (if you get my point). So this afternoon I Googled this logo and found their site. If finding out these guys are located 1 hour west of Omaha, Nebraska wasn't enough (I'm assuming they're located in Wahoo, Nebraska - seriously, look it up on a map)...the errors in the text on the front page of their site confirms my suspicions (not that I'm perfect).
It's time to do the Dew baby and get amped - it's Waterfowlin' time! YEEEHAWWWWW!
