This is what it looks like coming in the front door (and a dark shot of the dining room).
21 March 2011
Project Update
I've started to make my way through the main level over the past few weeks. I've finished the entry way and the dining room, and just caulked the office today. It's been pretty slow going for a few reasons. We've had a lot of things going on and I needed a short break from the fumes. In addition, I had to spend some extra time touching up the wall paint in these rooms because my caulk job was bad. In these rooms I used too much: the tape was too far away from the trim and I used my finger instead of the smaller caulking tool. The result didn't turn out as well so I had to spend more time fixing it. I essentially had to repaint the entire length (both sides) with my Crayola watercolor sized brush. At least I hadn't done the entire house that way.
This is what it looks like coming in the front door (and a dark shot of the dining room).



This is what it looks like coming in the front door (and a dark shot of the dining room).