22 June 2011

Latest Job Information

Today I had my second phone interview with Compassion about a Managerial Accountant position. Things went well in my opinion, but I'm not sure whether or not I'll make the final two or three people that will interview in person. I should find out sometime after the holiday weekend coming up.

We're also still waiting for the final word from Mario on whether or not I will be taking over Stacey's current job. They are right in the middle of moving to their new office location, so he hasn't been able to really think through the details. Once a few of the fires have been put out, we'll probably get more information.

I'm hopeful that one of these positions will work out. Since returning from the hospital/getting hired in May, I haven't really been looking around. If things appear like they aren't going to work out, I'll probably start looking for real again starting the beginning of July.