14 October 2008

Title Slide

Josh earned some major cool points today.

Every month I prepare the financial power point presentation for our CFO to present to the executive committee. Additionally, I also prepare the monthly financial package that gets distributed to the ministry. Since our fiscal year just ended, we all (Josh, I, and others) have been involved in preparing the “big” fiscal year end presentation that our CFO will be giving key members of the executive staff and the board of directors at their off-site meeting in Wyoming next week. Although I frequently provide numbers (sometimes daily when doing our daily cash summary) that are seen by the executive committee, this is “way cooler”.

We always use a picture Josh has taken in the monthly presentation, but this time Josh was able to include some extra pictures. Here’s the photo that will be shown at next week’s board of directors meeting on the FY09 Budget title slide: