20 February 2009

Deep Thoughts

Since I had a few moments at work today, I can up with my own top 10 deep thoughts. Some are serious and some tongue and cheeck…regardless, I hope you enjoy them!

Ever notice that the people that talk the most usually have the least to say?

Intelligence without application means nothing.

It’s not enough to just have dreams. If it’s something that you can also do while sleeping, chances are it won’t ever happen.

Woman are like alcohol. They can make you happy, sad, broke, and/or vomit. Choose wisely.

Babies are like alcohol. They will make you happy, sad, broke and they vomit. Choose wisely.

Insecurity leads to bad decisions.

Those who want to be the winners of every argument are usually the bigger losers.

Watch and learn from other’s mistakes. Then, laugh at them.

A little hard work now and a lot of fun later or a little fun now and a lot of hard work later…it’s your choice.

It’s not called “duck tape”.