The reason why I haven’t posted a blog in a while is due to the fact that I’ve been under the weather since the Super Bowl. Long story short, I got a really bad cold and needed some antibiotics to help knock it out. Basically, I’ve done nothing but work and sleep.
Over the next couple of weeks I’ll ramp it up again…mainly because we actually have some cool things coming up. This weekend is Valentine’s Day and my Mom’s birthday. Hopefully I’ll remember to take some pictures and post them. Next weekend I’ll be headed up Mt. Shavano and Tabeguache with Josh, Jason, a few others and none other then Mark Rockefeller! We’re going to hit 2 14ers and make it a winter overnight camping trip. It should be a blast. The following weekend Stacey and I are headed up to Vail to celebrate Valentine’s Day and our 5th anniversary (and the Carling Cup Final).
Of course, I’ll try and get some videos up of Julia for you all to see. She’s quite the mover and shaker now and immensely entertaining and cute.