Today we finished up the baby's room. I like it so much I'm considering moving in. The blue, green, and brown color combination is very relaxing. I think it's my favorite room in the house.
For those observant types, we are reusing most of the furniture that's been in Julia's room. That means Julia is going to get a new, but cheap, bedroom set that should last into her teens. About the only thing we have left to do in the room is to put up letters above the crib that spell out our son's name. In case you're wondering, we're keeping it a secret - even from ourselves. That's a roundabout way of saying we still don't have a name picked out yet.
Because we're now ready to go a full 4 months before he'll be born, this will free me up to focus on the backyard this spring.