10 February 2010

Tottenham Get Blanked Again

With all of the big teams playing each other tonight, we needed to win our game against second from the bottom Wolves. Of course, it didn't happen. In fact, we failed to score a single goal for the 5th time in our last 8 league matches. Even though Harry started 5 different players from the previous match (half the outfield), the result was the same. We really miss Lennon.

After our one-on-one with the goalie was saved I decided that if Wolves scored first I'd fast forward the game until 1) someone else scored again or, 2) the game was over. Well, they scored first...and the game ended. "I've seen this movie before". Opposition scores. Fast-forward. We lose. Delete. Vent on blog.

Although technically we're still in the mix, things are looking bleak considering our recent form. We're essentially now in 7th place and City have a big lead on us. We have to put a run of games together soon or else.

At least we still have the FA Cup.