12 April 2010
Sweeter Then Candy
Last night Julia took a bath. I relieved Stacey of life guard duty and sat next to the tub while Julia played with her bath toys. After a few minutes Julia asked to wash my hands with her washcloth. I obliged and she started to wipe them down. While washing my hands she noticed that I had an "owie" on both hands from working outside. She asked me "what happen" so I told her. After I told her she let out a big "awwwwwww" and stuck her lower lip out to express her sympathies. Talk about cute. The more interesting thing though was that I couldn't tell if she was being serious or if she was doing that because she knew it was cute. It's hard to explain, but after the first time it was almost as if she knew what she was doing. Maybe I think that because she laughed with me as I laughed at her sticking out her lower lip. It was almost like she was flirting/playing around. Hmm...I hope not.