I haven't posted much this week. In all honesty, this week has been one of the most stressful since Stacey and I have been married. That's the reason for my recent silence. It's just been one of those "when it rains it pours" periods most of us go through. Every day, and even multiple times each day this week, things were happening. We're pretty spent.
I'm not going to go into too many details, but the issues surround the topic of my next job and medical insurance relating to Jonathan's hospital stay. At least the letter we received on Thursday from the IRS helped the situation in the end. Physically, mentally, and emotionally I feel like I've been given a beat down. What made this week so tough was that some pretty significant things we're happening left and right all while we were trying to make some important decisions. The timing of events was uncanny and not a coincidence. Whether it was an attack or a warning, we didn't know. All we knew was that someone (good or bad) was trying to tell us something. Each time we'd pray and talk about something and finally come to a decision, all hell seemed to break loose.
I realize the vagueness of this post makes the week we had hard to understand. In the end, it's looking like the week from hell was a warning. Who knew the tax man would be the final nail in the "direction we were headed coffin"? I guess what I needed was to be scared straight. There are still so many things up in the air, but at least we think we're now headed in the right direction (fingers crossed).