06 July 2011

Sanctus Real - The Redeemer



Sometimes I just wanna start over - Cuz everything looks like a wreck - And I need the courage to carry on - Cuz I can’t see what’s ahead

And there are places I’ve wished I could be - Battles I’ve wanted to win - Dreams that have slipped through my hands - I may never get back again

But I’m still a dreamer - A believer - Oh, I lost my faith in so many things - But I still believe in You - Cuz You can make anything new

Sometimes I just wish we could say - All the things that are easy to hear - Ignore the injustice we see - And explain every unanswered prayer - But I’d rather speak honestly - And wear a tattered heart on my sleeve - Cuz in the middle of my broken dreams - Redemption is here

And I’m still a dreamer - A believer - Oh, I lost my faith in so many things - But I still believe in You - Cuz You are the answer - The Redeemer - Oh, I’ve given up on too many things - But I’m not giving up on You - Cuz You can make anything new

I don’t have every answer in life - But I’m trusting You one day at a time - Cuz You can make a weak heart stay alive forever - And this is where heaven and earth collide - I lift my hands, I give my life - This is how my weary heart stays alive

Oh, I’m still a dreamer - Still a believer - And You are the answer - The Redeemer - Cuz You can make anything new - Yeah, You can make anything new