I haven't been that motivated to post lately, mainly because we have a lot going on...and yet, nothing is going on. I've also decided that reading at night seriously detracts from my time available for this blog.
Good news though. Another position (Accounting) is on the horizon at El Paso Corp, one of North America's largest independent natural gas producers. Two friends currently work there and one is also a former coworker. Considering I would be working alongside my former coworker and have the same boss, I'd say he's a pretty good reference. Also, there is a very small chance that I could return to Focus in another role. That position probably won't pay enough, but it's good to have options.
Once again, these things seem to come at me in groups of three. This time I really feel like one of them will work out. All of these options are pretty good and I don't have the luxury to be picky anymore. There is no turning back this time, no matter what.