I didn't realize how easy it was to bake a turkey. There are many ways to prepare a turkey, but just sticking it in the oven and baking it for 3 hours works pretty well.
We spent the day at my parent's house this year. I think in future years we'd like to travel to Spokane for Thanksgiving. There are many reasons why, including getting to see Stacey's family, celebrating her birthday, celebrating Julia's birthday, and celebrating Thanksgiving all in one trip.
While we were eating dinner I asked Julia what she was thankful for this year. I was curious to see what she would say, hoping for something cute and blog worthy. At first she was a little embarrassed, but after thinking about the question for a few seconds she responded with "her baby brother". I thought that was pretty cute and from our family's perspective, right on. After all of the medical issues we've dealt with this year, we're very thankful for Jonathan and Julia.