I digress. It's hard to believe it's been almost five years since I put on a uniform. I guess the last thing I need to do is to clean out my closet. I can now get rid of my uniform and everything that goes with it. Actually, I'm going to save some of the key things and put them all into some sort of display case...which I'll then probably box up and put in the basement. Someday, when I'm seventy years old, I'll pull it out and tell everyone my old war stories.
03 November 2011
Veteran's Day
A few days ago I finally received the below letter stating that I had been "honorably discharged from all appointments in the Unites States Air Force". Per Uncle Sam, I've been assigned for almost the past five years to the inactive reserve, just in case. As of a month ago I am 100% civilian again, just like you. Well, except that I can build a bomb with three batteries in the below picture and kill a man with two fingers...other then that, just like you.
I digress. It's hard to believe it's been almost five years since I put on a uniform. I guess the last thing I need to do is to clean out my closet. I can now get rid of my uniform and everything that goes with it. Actually, I'm going to save some of the key things and put them all into some sort of display case...which I'll then probably box up and put in the basement. Someday, when I'm seventy years old, I'll pull it out and tell everyone my old war stories.
I digress. It's hard to believe it's been almost five years since I put on a uniform. I guess the last thing I need to do is to clean out my closet. I can now get rid of my uniform and everything that goes with it. Actually, I'm going to save some of the key things and put them all into some sort of display case...which I'll then probably box up and put in the basement. Someday, when I'm seventy years old, I'll pull it out and tell everyone my old war stories.