11 April 2008

30 Years Old...The Countdown

April 26, 2008 is coming fast. In 15 days I'll be 30 years old. I don't feel like I'm about to be 30. Because of this momentous event I have decided to make 5 big changes/announcements regarding my life:

#1 -
I'm not going to shower for a week and then blame the terrible odor on old age
#2 -
From now on you may refer to me as "Mr. Sudduth" or "Sir"
#3 -
To my family: I'm on my last leg and you should go on without me
#4 - I'm going to wear a helmet to the office and tell people I don't trust my aging and decaying body around dangerous objects such as pencils and paper
#5 - When I end conversations with people, I'll give them a hug and say, "just in case I never see you again, promise me you'll take care of yourself - PROMISE!"

Stay tuned for more ramblings from a crazy, old man as we count down these next two weeks...