a.k.a. Cabo San Lucas, a.k.a. Los Cabos
The last stop on our cruise was in Cabo. By far this was the prettiest of the three locations we visited. The consensus opinion was that Cabo was the only place we may want to come back to in the future.
Cabo is located on the very southern tip of Baja California. It also has a large population of retired Americans. It's very different from the other two places we saw in Mexico in that it's much more upscale.
The ship had to anchor offshore and we were ferried to the marina in one of the ship's lifeboats. Since we didn't have a whole lot of time, Stacey and I left the ship before everyone else and headed for the main beach area. On the way to the beach we walked passed a lot of nice boats in the marina, as well as some good restaurants. We stopped at a higher end mall that borders the marina (for example, it has a Mac store) and grabbed some Kahlua laced coffee.
Julia loved the sand and the water. Because her swimsuit is green, she looked like a little sea turtle crawling to and from the water. I got some great video of her fearlessly playing on the beach and in the water, but since this is a family blog I am prohibited from showing it since it contains a certain attractive female in her bathing suit. We stayed there for as long as possible and then headed back to the ship.
Here are some clips of the videos I shot in Cabo. The first clip is coming into Cabo as the sun is rising, then Julia playing in the sand, then Julia and I playing in the ocean.