This has been a long time coming. I finally went and bought a suit tonight. In all honesty, I would never have gone out and done this on my own. Pretty much everyone in my family (Dad, Mom, Stacey) except me agreed that I needed to own one of these puppies. To be fair, I should have purchased a suit years ago. So, when an "offer" was made "that I couldn't refuse", I capitulated.
I would recommend Men's Wearhouse on Powers to anyone. I walked in the door and the woman that helped me knew exactly the size of jacket I wore just by looking at me. Long story short, about 30-45 minutes later I was out the door with suit in hand.
The suit fits perfectly, and in my humble opinion, looks really good. The white shirt that I purchased to go with the suit is amazing...and this is coming from a guy who really isn't into clothes. I've never worn something so well-cut, so comfortable and stylish.
So, the first time I'll wear this in public will be next week on our cruise. I'm positive that I'll get many uses out of it in the future. At the very least, I'll be wearing the shirt and tie to work on occasion. It's actually fun to dress up every once in awhile.