12 December 2008

Que Vivan Los Amigos!

Well, this will probably be the last post for the next week or so. Please hold back your tears...of joy!

We're leaving very early tomorrow morning for our Mexican cruise. We're flying out of DIA and the ship (Princess Sapphire) leaves the L.A. area tomorrow night. We'll spend a week on the ship, but we'll have a day each in Mazatlan, Puerta Vallarta, and Cabo. Weather looks like it should be around 85 all week.

The tentative itinerary is as follows: Hollywood, California. You are very great. 100,000 pesos. Come to Santa Poco put on show, stop. The In-famous El Guapo. From there, I'm sure we'll trim the hedges of many small villages as well as see the singing bush and meet the invisible swordsman. Then, I'll probably kiss Stacey on the veranda...although the lips would be fine. Chip, CHIP, CHIP, CHIP, NANNY!!!

I've never been on a cruise before, so I don't know what to expect. Regardless, it will be fun to get away with Stacey and Julia, and my parents and Michelle. Of course, we'll post our pictures here and tell you about our wonderful adventures on the trip when we get back.

Bon Voyage!

The Three Amigos (Aaron, Stacey, Julia)