We're heading to the hospital tomorrow morning. Stacey is scheduled to be induced at 7:30 a.m. and if all goes well, JD (hey, I just made that up - what do you think?) will see Momma and Dadda for the first time. We are excited but, of course, a little nervous since it's not the most pleasant of things Stacey will have done this week.
We prepped for tomorrow by helping a neighbor plant a tree. I'll take a picture sometime since it was planted at essentially the same time he will be born. Then, we took a little walk over to Jess and Lanny's house for his 30th birthday BBQ. Throw in a little USA soccer and Starbucks and it was a pretty nice summer Saturday.
I probably won't get pictures up until Monday though, since I'll only be bringing my iPad to the hospital. Wish us luck and say a few prayers.