I'm sure you already knew that though since it's been plastered all over the news (sarcasm). For the first time since 1993, Spurs beat North London rivals Arsenal at their ground. Another championship is coming to Denver after Colorado beat Dallas in the MLS championship game (their first title).
Since the Tottenham game was shown on ESPN 3 while we were driving to Spokane, my plan was to watch the replay online Saturday night. I thought ESPN 3 replays every game they show - I guess not. It's killing me that I missed them come from behind 0-2 and steal the win. I caught the Rapids game on ESPN 3 from about the 70th minute on, but the internet connection we have here (for which we are EXTREMELY grateful for, by the way) isn't quite good enough to stream sports video. I know the Rapids and Dallas were the maroon and blue blobs, respectively, though. The ball and people's heads were hard to distinguish.
I am a bit bummed I missed all the action (both were in HD too). However, when I stop and think about it, I realize how much things have changed. A few years ago, seeing the games probably wouldn't have even been an option. A few years before that, I wouldn't have even known they were going on. I'm glad I have a DVR waiting for me when I get home...