Check this out. After 3 floors, 3000 square feet, and about 900 linear feet in total, I ordered the EXACT amount of trim I needed for the entire house. How often does that happen? When I took my measurements I rounded up to the next foot and it worked perfectly. Of course, the entire time I've been working on this project I've tried hard to use the smaller scraps.
18 January 2011
Crown Molding Update
I haven't posted pictures in a couple of weeks. Since the last update, I've completed the rest of the upstairs except for the kids' bathroom and the laundry room. I'm almost done with installation throughout the entire house and ready for painting/caulking. Yesterday I completed the kids' rooms.
Check this out. After 3 floors, 3000 square feet, and about 900 linear feet in total, I ordered the EXACT amount of trim I needed for the entire house. How often does that happen? When I took my measurements I rounded up to the next foot and it worked perfectly. Of course, the entire time I've been working on this project I've tried hard to use the smaller scraps.












Check this out. After 3 floors, 3000 square feet, and about 900 linear feet in total, I ordered the EXACT amount of trim I needed for the entire house. How often does that happen? When I took my measurements I rounded up to the next foot and it worked perfectly. Of course, the entire time I've been working on this project I've tried hard to use the smaller scraps.