This morning while Stacey was feeding Jonathan, Julia was on the main level with me while I was vacuuming. The sliding glass door was open since I was enjoying the 60 degree weather. Julia disappeared for a few minutes and returned with her shoes on, probably because I had said earlier that she couldn't walk outside with just her socks. She opened the screen door and stuck her head outside. I said she could go out back if she wanted to. I resumed my vacuuming. A minute or two later I looked outside to see what she was doing. There she was in the middle of the yard, pajamas and panties at her ankles, holding the front of her shirt. That instant she unleashed a waterfall of potty all over the grass, her shoes, her clothes, and herself. I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed.
Obviously, when things didn't go as planned, Julia started to ball. The first thing I did was finish the few seconds of vacuuming I had remaining. The second thing I did was grab the camera. The third thing I did was call Stacey to come and see what had happened. And, the fourth thing I did was calm her down and clean her up. Sue me.
Later on I asked her what this was all about. Apparently, she was pretending to be a dog. We have pretended she was a dog before (and so has Grandma) but I never thought she'd see this game all the way through. Good thing I didn't need the pooper-scooper.