Just a quick update. I had a phone interview today for a Business Analyst position at Compassion. I did the interview from our hospital room. I should know in a week or so if they are going to set up an interview in person. I do know that I'm in their "final four" and that this position will pay slight more then what I made at Focus.
I also got a call back today to schedule an interview for the VP of Finance position I blogged about last week. The interview is set for this Thursday at 11 a.m. Interestingly enough, this job should pay the same as the Compassion position.
Finally, I know the hiring manager at a large DoD contractor is looking at my resume for a Financial Analyst position. I'm just waiting to hear back on whether or not he/she wants to interview me.
When it rains it pours...