We all hoped for a miracle from the soccer gods, but apparently they don't exist (soccer gods, that is). All kidding aside, we're officially out of the Champions League. We made it to the quarterfinals in our first season, played some outstanding football, won our group, and beat both Inter and A.C. Milan along the way. I can't complain one bit. I'm not going to waste any time talking about the second leg tonight because it was pretty much meaningless. I'm just glad that we had this experience and hope that we can qualify for the competition again next season.
I've saved all of the highlight videos from this tournament. It could be a long time before we compete in it again if we miss out on qualifying this season. Since this run has produced so many great memories and moments that might not be duplicated in the near future, I wanted to have them accessible for viewing. Let's hope we only have to wait until this coming autumn to see Spurs in the Champions League again.