They blurred out our faces, but otherwise everything else looks good. This was taken a week or two before I started my current position, so we were just enjoying the nice weather together outside. Jonathan was being fed in the kid carrier and Julia was painting water on the bricks. They've both changed a lot in 18 months.
You'll notice in the pictures that I had my back to the street. So, I didn't notice the car until it had passed us and I turned to look. Stacey and Julia noticed it right away. If you'd like to play around with the street view yourself, just Google our address and you'll see us.
For those of us that use Google Maps often, this is pretty cool. The image online is a more accurate reflection of our street and I finally can put the dead grass from four years ago behind me.







