03 February 2011

First Interview

Well, after the first few days of looking for a job and applying, I have my first interview. On Monday morning at 9 a.m. I will be interviewing for the Controller position at Waterstone. If you go to their website and scroll through the various solutions on the left, you'll be able to get a good idea of what their organization does. It sounds very interesting to me.

At the very least this is a good sign. It will be good practice should I not get the job. Also, I think this interview will clarify my expectations on what kind of position I should hope to get. I've applied for 2 other jobs this week, both Air Force Financial Analyst positions. I think I'm pretty qualified with my past experience for those positions as well, but you just never know.

I hope to have ice in my veins on Monday morning, like Josh had camping a few nights ago. If you can't read the thermometer, it's showing -30 degrees. I take it that's not counting windchill?